Frequently Asked Questions
Why is everything on sale?
- The majority of the items you see on our site have been used in staged homes. These homes have never been lived in, so the products aren't used in that capacity. However, they often have some imperfections due to wear and tear from being moved around. A good comparison is to think of them as samples or floor models from a traditional retail store. Because of this, all items, even those that are free from damage or defect are 20% off, what a bargain! You'll find that some pieces are even more deeply discounted to reflect additional dents and dings that may be present. Feel free to inquire about a piece specifically if you have additional questions about its condition.
How do i get items that I purchase?
- Come and get em! Once you've made your purchase online, we'll contact you to set a time for you to pick it up from our shop. You will be able to inspect the item at the time of pick-up. Everything is sold as-is and no returns will be accepted after the item leaves our store. For larger pieces, we recommend that you still come in to inspect the item and give it the "ok" but from there, we can coordinate to have the piece delivered to your home (additional fees apply).
Where do you get your inventory?
- All of our inventory is purchased new, no yard sale items here! We source items from all over the country and throughout the world. Sometimes, it's possible for us to re-order pieces so be sure to ask if you'd like 6 of something we only have 4 of and we'd be happy to try and accommodate you.
I'm looking for something specific, can you help?
- Yes! Our shops continuously change since our homes sell so quickly! The staging is customized for each home's unique characteristics, so each shop will have a different style and price point of furnishings and decor. We can also custom order pieces for you if you're looking for something specific that we don't have in our inventory----from one lamp to an entire house full of furniture, just let us know!
When are you open?
- Due to the nature of the staging and real estate industries, we are often out of the office. If you just stop by, you're likely to miss us and we don't want you to be disappointed. So, please fill out the contact form or give us a call 910.251.7711 to schedule an appointment.